We are a non-profit organization providing services to the Warren County area. The Society was incorporated April 1, 1947 by Julia Wagner to provide shelter, food, and care to the lost, stray, and abandoned animals of this area. We have also provided shelter for abused equines, pot-bellied pigs, donkeys, and goats.
We are able to provide services to the citizens of Warren County through membership dues, donations, fundraising actvities, a small stipend from the Julia Wagner Trust, and the contract with the Warren County government. A small amount of operating income is derived from the loose change placed in "dog banks" located in over 30 local business establishments.