1451 E Northgate Dr.
Irving, TX 75062
The Highlands School was founded in 1986 with six students in one of the founder’s homes. The school moved to the existing facilities in 1992 and operating control of the school transferred to the Legionaries of Christ in 1996. In 1999, The Highlands School became a fully accredited Catholic school by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department.
Education – K-12, Education – K-12, Education – K-12