The Hemophilia Connection, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization that provides support and services in multiple areas to members of the bleeding disorders community.
* financial assistance for qualified persons
* secondary education scholarships
* summer camp scholarships
* National meeting scholarships for first-time attendees
* emergency short-term factor purchases
* emergency rent, heat and food assistance
* insurance premium assistance
* transportation costs to Hemophilia Treatment Center
* provision of MedicAlert® tags/bracelets
* wheelchair, crutches and CryoCuff™ funding
The Hemophilia Connection, Inc. works synergistically with Hemophilia Treatment Centers (HTC), pharmaceutical companies, and home care companies to ensure that persons living with bleeding disorders and/or their co-morbidities have their needs met.