PO Box 869
Sicklerville, NJ 08081
The specific purposes of the Haynes Foundation are to:
• Support activities to address important social issues in the development of sports and education in Guyana and USA through fundraising and grants;
• Delivering sports clinics for student athletes in Guyana and USA;
• Building and renovating recreational community centers;
• Foster youth-serving programs to support education, youth and family development;
• Foster youth-serving programs to support food and nutrition issues;
• Raise the awareness of AIDS/HIV/STDs prevention and Teenage Pregnancy;
• Providing Clothing and Shoes for under privilege children and Orphanages;
• Delivering Health and Educational workshops to at risk children;
• Providing college scholarships for students in Guyana and USA.
• Providing services and prevention programs through school base services to prevent drug and alcohol abuse, Teenage Pregnancy, academic drop out, crime and delinquency.
Arts & Culture, Children & Youth, Community, Volunteerism & Philanthropy, Disaster Relief, Education – Preschool, Education – K-12, Education – Other, Hunger & Poverty, Global Relief, Sports & Recreation, Substance Abuse