Halau Na Lei Kaumaka O Uka

13 supporters

Sign in to view
    sign up and join these supporters  »

    about

    We provide Hawaiian cultural education through our traditional art form, hula, in addition to various other art forms passed down through generations. 85% of our organization serves the female youth of our community while the other 15% are made up of male youth and women of varying ages. We have been in existence since 1996.

    address

    c/o 52 Alokele Place
    Pukalani, HI 96768

    update contact information

    Information out of date? Sign in to edit
    supporters
    13
    Sign in to view
    amount raised
    $0.00
    Sign in to view
    Support Halau Na Lei Kaumaka O Uka

    You have the power to make a big difference for Halau Na Lei Kaumaka O Uka

    Sign up for Goodsearch & Goodshop and we’ll donate to your cause when you search the web and shop online!

    learn more »

    get started

    here’s how you can help

    1. Create an accountGet started by creating an account so you can start raising money for your cause for free!
    2. Do things you already doUse Goodsearch for everyday activities like searching the web and shopping online. Plus, when you shop at Goodshop, you save money with over 100,000 coupons and deals too!
    3. We donateWe’ll make a donation to your chosen cause when you search the web or shop online! learn more »