Our mission is to provide troubled children the environment and opportunities to become healthy and productive members of society. These children are victims of severe physical, mental and sexual abuse, neglect and abandonment. Programs include residential and day treatment, year-round special schools, equine and wilderness therapy, foster care and adoption services, and Family Preservation.
• Established in 1927, Griffith has residential treatment facilities in Larkspur, Colorado Springs and Grand Junction.
• Our services are available year-round, 7 days a week, 24/7.
• Each year more than 1,600 Colorado children and their families from 32 counties find help through our residential treatment programs and home- and community-based services.
• 90% of those we serve are low-income and Medicaid eligible.
• 50% of those in our residential treatment come from the Denver-metro area.
• 1,000 children and families are served annually in the Pikes Peak region