The mission of Goodwin College is to educate a culturally diverse student population in an environment that builds bridges between education, commerce, and community.
1. To create an educational environment that blends professional preparation with the development of critical thinking skills and an appreciation of the humanities, arts, and sciences.
2. To educate students in an environment that celebrates diverse cultures, ages, experiences and opinions.
3. To develop and refine methods to recruit and retain students who have the potential for success in both selective and open enrollment academic programs.
4. To adapt our programs to the changing needs of our student body, the marketplace and society.
5. To enrich our local and global communities by forming collaborative relationships that create educational, economic, and cultural benefits.
6. To assist our graduates with identifying and securing career and growth opportunities.