PO Box 7523
Seminole, FL 33775
Ging the Distance (GTD) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) Christian organization dedicated to meeting the spiritual, recreational, and educational needs of this generation. It is our conviction that the Christian life should be the most exciting, fulfilling, and adventurous lifestyle known to mankind. GTD is geared towards adventurers of all ages with an emphasis on youths and young adults. GTD works hard to accomplish six main objectives:
1) To actively share the good news of salvation found only in Jesus Christ.
2) To emphasize a close personal relationship with God.
3) To disciple and educate others to spiritual maturity.
4) To mentor attitudes and behavioral choices that lead to an exciting, fulfilling and adventurous lifestyle.
5) To enable physical fitness through adventurous outdoor programs.
6) To supply adventurous events in a Christ-centered atmosphere.
Religion & Spiritual