1313 E. 32nd Street
Silver City, NM 88061
The GRMC Foundation incorporated as a 501(c)(3) organization in 1988. Since its inception, the
Foundation’s donations and fundraisers, including pass-through grants and scholarship funds, have given over $2 million dollars of mission driven support to Gila Regional. Foundation members, physicians and hospital administrators have worked together to maintain and continuously improve GRMC as a place of medical excellence and patient-centered care for people in southwestern New Mexico.
GRMC Foundation is committed to providing resources to ensure that Gila Regional Medical Center meets its mission of exceptional quality, patient-centered care in healing environments.
Gila Regional is our community hospital, supporting the health and well-being of visitors and residents of Grant, Luna, Hidalgo, and Catron counties. The GRMC Foundation partners with individuals, businesses and other organizations to ensure quality local health care.
We accomplish our mission through the encouragement of charitable giving, solid stewardship of donor gifts, fundraising and by working to meet specific needs of the caregivers and patients. These needs include:
• Purchasing specialized equipment through our departmental Wish List Program to better serve our patients
• Providing funding for special projects, such as the Cancer Center gift cards
• Awarding scholarships to nurses and medical professionals to pursue educational advancement
• Providing capital outlays for expansions
• Acting as a fiscal agent for community partnerships, such as the Robert Wood Johnson Grant for the Grant County Community Health Council
I – Integrity
C – Compassion
A – Accountability
R – Respect
E – Excellence
Children & Youth, Community, Volunteerism & Philanthropy, Education – Other, Elderly, Health & Disease, Substance Abuse, Women, Other