The Gifted Homeschoolers Forum (GHF) supports gifted homeschoolers in the United States and around the world through education, advocacy, community and support.
The goals of GHF are:
* to link interested families with information and resources regarding educating a gifted child outside the traditional school system
* to provide gifted homeschoolers with the opportunity to network and exchange ideas and resources
* to increase awareness of homeschooling as a viable educational alternative for gifted children
* to advocate for gifted homeschoolers as needed
* to network with other education-related entities in support of these goals