The Front Rangers Cycling Club, established in January 1993, was founded on the belief that direct interaction with youth will offset the influences of drugs, gang membership, crime, and other social ills facing young people today.
* Introduce urban youth to cycling as an alternative activity to drugs and gangs, and ensure continued participation through the progression of the program.
* Actively promote drug-free lifestyles, self-discipline, and the value of education through example and encouragement.
* Educate and promote bicycle safety and the rules of riding on the open road.
* Promote healthy activities with urban youth, the community, and law enforcement officers.
* Offer positive role models for “at-risk” youth, and cultivate such role models within the community.
5455 Landmark Pl Unit 706 Greenwood Village, CO 80111