(1) To provide help to the elderly, disabled, indigent or those who are unable to care for themselves and their animals. This help can include providing housing, neuter and spay services, medical care, and food.
(2) To provide certain humanitarian services to dogs, cats, and othe animals and stray animals in providing a temporary or permanent home and shelter for the same.
(3) To provide humane and other services which provide for the common good of people, dogs, cats, and other animals and strays.
(4) To provide adoption services for stray and other animals.
(5) To provide educational service to the public as to humane treatment for animals.
(6) To encourage responsible population control of animals by providing spaying and neutering of all animals adopted by the corporation.
(7) To cooperate with city, county, state, and other animal welfare groups and agencies in the protection and control of animals.
(8) To promote animal welfare in general.