Main St. PO 75
Ovid, NY 14521
A 501 3c charitable corporation dedicated to the restoration and preservation of an 1845 Court House Complex, called the Three Bears. The buildings are on the National Register of Historic Places. This member corporation is about to lease the buildings from Seneca County.The organization manages the restoration work as specified by an archectural Building Conditions Report.
Further details can be found at our website.
Community, Volunteerism & Philanthropy