Forgotten Animals of LA

about

Charleen Sweeney Animal Rescue League Inc. dba: Forgotten Animals of L.A. 501c3# 95-4742699 We're an animals rescue organization. 99% of our animals are rescued from the streets (throw aways). The other 1% are rescued from the city shelters. Our website is: www.forgottenanimalsofla.org Thank you Charleen Sweeney 818-985-8121

address

P.O. Box 2285
Toluca Lake, CA 91602

update contact information

Information out of date? update contact information
supporters
17
details »
amount raised
$466.07
details »
Support Forgotten Animals of LA

You have the power to make a big difference for Forgotten Animals of LA

Sign up for Goodsearch & Goodshop and we’ll donate to your cause when you search the web and shop online!

learn more »

get started

here’s how you can help

  1. Create an accountGet started by creating an account so you can start raising money for your cause for free!
  2. Do things you already doUse Goodsearch for everyday activities like searching the web and shopping online. Plus, when you shop at Goodshop, you save money with over 100,000 coupons and deals too!
  3. We donateWe’ll make a donation to your chosen cause when you search the web or shop online! learn more »