16057 Tampa Palms Blvd. W, PMB #373
Tampa, FL 33647
FORCE has eight mission objectives:
* To provide women with resources to determine whether they are at high risk for breast and ovarian cancer due to genetic predisposition, family history, or other factors.
* To provide information about options for managing and living with these risk factors.
* To provide support for women as they pursue these options.
* To provide support for families facing these risks.
* To raise awareness of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
* To represent the concerns and interests of our high-risk constituency to the cancer advocacy community, the scientific and medical community, the legislative community, and the general public.
* To promote research specific to hereditary cancer.
* To reduce disparities among underserved populations by promoting access to information, resources and clinical trials specific to hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Health & Disease