FamilyTime Provides . . .
- Free counseling and support groups for victims of abuse.
- A 24-hour crisis helpline.
- "The Door," an emergency shelter for battered women and their children.
- Hospital accompaniment for sexual assault victims provided by trained advocates.
- Trained staff to provide legal advocacy about issues stemming from abuse.
-Court & Law Enforcement accompaniment.
- Professional counseling at affordable rates for non-victim issues.
- Parenting education and anger management classes.
- Most services are also available in Spanish.