217 S. Main St PO Box 27
Fairmount, IN 46928
The Library has existed since 1921 and from 1930 until the present has existed in the same location.
We are in the process of purchasing a neighboring building, fixing it up and moving the main library.
We will eventually do some upgrades on our current building to re-use it as a Friends of the Library Used bookstore, meetings and program space. This building is currently on the Commercial district historic registry.