Eshav Books is incorporated in the State of California as a non-profit religious corporation under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. It was incorporated to;
1) Develop and publish Jewish teaching materials.
2) Teach these discipleship materials worldwide.
3) Develop and publish Jewish resources.
4) Establish a Jewish Teaching/Training Institute (Yeshiva) in Central America with classes/workshops available “on-line” and “on-site” initially in Honduras and El Salvador.
5) Facilitate the planting of "First-century Jewish" Congregations.
Materials are available on a donation basis only. All funds donated are used to publish and distribute discipleship materials and fulfill the ministry objectives stated above.