106 Military Trail
Jupiter, FL 33458
El Sol, Jupiter’s Neighborhood Resource Center (JNRC) seeks to improve the quality of life for all residents of the Town of Jupiter through:
* Organizing and supervising Jupiter’s day-labor hiring in a controlled and sanitary atmosphere.
* Educating Jupiter’s day-laborers and contractors about their rights and responsibilities.
* Assisting Jupiter’s immigrant population to become an active and integrated part of the larger Jupiter community.
* Building bridges and communication between the different ethnic, cultural and religious groups in Jupiter.
* Providing occupational training, language and literacy instruction, counseling, health education, legal and other services to individuals in need.
Community, Volunteerism & Philanthropy, Education – Other, Health & Disease, Hunger & Poverty, Other