2400 Moorpark Ave Ste 201
San Jose, CA 95128
EESA has been providing services since 1993
Mission of EESA is to assist every new immigrant and refugee from the former Yugoslavia (Bosnia, Croatia, Kosovo, Serbia and Montenegro) and Eastern Europe with integration into American society and culture by helping them adapt to unfamiliar laws, customs and day-to-day living conditions.
We have the following programs
1. Bulding Bridges to the New World
2. Senior's Hope-Senior Health, Mental Health and Adustment.
3. Direct mental-health service
4. English as a second language classes
5. Citizenship classes
6. Interpretation/translation services
7. Radio hour-entertainment and information
If we can not provide the service we assit the clients to receive services at other agencies.