Founded in 1989, the Dyslexia Institute of Indiana’s mission is: “to serve children, adolescents, and adults with specific reading/language disabilities. With the student at the center, DII provides one-on-one tutoring services specific to the needs of each individual. DII values and believes in the importance of providing skills, services, and strategies that enable individuals to attain their full potential by learning to not only manage the challenges of dyslexia, but to also benefit from its advantages.”
DII serves children with learning disabilities through the following primary programs:
• Wells Outreach Education Program (community-based one-on-one instructional sessions);
• Camp Delafield (a summer academic and enrichment program);
• Ready, Set, READ (school-based instructional sessions);
• Parent education and support; and
• Information and referral services.
8395 Keystone Crossing, Suite 102 Indianapolis, IN 46240