This church was organized as the Old Baptist Church on the Dry Ridge in August of 1791. We are the oldest church in continuous existence in our area. The church was reorganized as the Williamstown Particular Baptist Church in 1826 and reestablished at Dry Ridge in 1892 in our current sanctuary. In 1975, the church affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. We are now a part of the Presbytery of Cincinnati, Presbyterian USA.