The mission of the Driftless Folk School is to support healthy, sustainable communities and personal development by providing creative and meaningful educational opportunities and inspiring lifelong learning for individuals and families.
We strive to accomplish our mission by offering experiences in agriculture, natural history, arts and crafts, and traditions of rural Wisconsin and other cultures.
This includes offering:
* practical guidance for farmsteading practices and land stewardship,
* family activities, children’s workshops and childcare,
* traditional and contemporary skills that have proven to be sustainable,
* a context for dialogue and exploration of issues meaningful to human life,
* a noncompetitive and supportive learning environment.