P.O. Box 690267
Quincy, MA 02269
Mission: DOVE is committed to partnering with diverse communities, families, and individuals impacted by domestic violence. We promote hope, healing, safety, and social change by providing a broad range of preventive and responsive services.
DOVE was founded in 1978. DOVE operates the following programs:
* 24-hour hotline (888-314-3683)
* Emergency Shelter for victims of domestic violence, women and men, and their children. DOVE's shelter has 6 bedrooms/18 beds.
* Individual Advocacy, supportive counseling, risk assessment and safety planning, and assistance navigating health, governmental, and social services
* Civilian Domestic Violence Advocacy Services, with an Advocate working in partnership with Quincy, Randolph, and Holbrook Police Departments
* Legal Advocacy services, with 2 staff attorneys providing legal advice and guidance as well as representation in Retraining Order hearings and available at the Norfolk Probate & Family Court.
* Community Outreach & Education, including presentations and trainings on a range of domestic violence-related issues for health and social service organizations, community and civic groups, churches and faith-based organizations, schools colleges and universities, and businesses.
* YouthSpeak Teen Dating Violence Prevention Program, working to educate teens about dating violence and resources available for help as well as supporting educational efforts for prevention.
All services are free and confidential.
Children & Youth, Crime & Legal-Related, Women