2555 South Dixie Drive Suite 112
Dayton, OH 45409
The Diabetes Association Dayton area is an independent organization with no national affiliations. Any money raised for the organization stays in the local community to serve both adults and children living with diabetes. The DADA relies heavily on individual contributions to provide quality services and programming.
Donations of any size are appreciated.
The Diabetes Association Dayton Area is dedicated to the assistance and support of individuals affected by diabetes.
• Free diabetes self-management classes
• Free Educational Seminars
• Emergency diabetes assistance program
• Information and referral services
• Summer camp for children living
Health & Disease