Desert Bells International is a chartered non-profit organization with a governing Board of Directors (“The Board”).
The Board addresses all issues of exposure and tours, of public image and relations, of dress code and uniforms, and of tuition and fund raising. The Board is the primary decision-making body for Desert Bells International.
To transform music into sounds that touch the soul with renewed spirit and passion.
To preserve and expand the art of handbell ringing, develop life and leadership skills and further musical excellence.
• Drives, Builds and Inspires youth
• Compels personal and intellectual growth
• Inspires teamwork by developing musical skills in a cooperative atmosphere
• Fosters recognition of and respect for individual differences
• Creates an environment in which each member’s potential may be realized.