* A place of Prayer and Eucharistic Adoration
* A community of Franciscan Friars consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary
* Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament Perpetual Adoration Chapel
* National Center for the Militia of the Immaculata (MI)
* National Shrine of St. Maximilian Kolbe
* Full liturgical and devotions schedule
* A Kolbe Holocaust Exhibit
* An overnight Retreat House and Pilgrimage destination
* A Conference Center with full dining facilities
* Largest Catholic Gift Shop & Bookstore between Chicago and Milwaukee
* Home of Immaculata magazine and Marytown Press
Through God's grace, Marytown is becoming one of the most vibrant centers of Catholic renewal in the midwest United States.
Marytown is approximately forty miles north of Chicago, Illinois and fifty miles south of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Marytown is . . .waiting for your visit!