Community Resources for Children is a private, non-profit child care resource and referral agency dedicated to addressing early care and education issues in Napa County. Some of CRC's services include:
• assisting parents in finding child care by providing free child care referrals and information on choosing quality child care;
• orientations and technical assistance for those interested in opening licensed family child care homes;
• trainings and workshops for child care professionals for their continued education;
• educating the community on the needs of young children and their families;
• maintaining a lending library of toys, books, videos and educational resources, and
• advocating for children and families.
Bilingual staff is available in all programs.