Community Caregivers, Inc. exists to provide services to people who are in need in parts of Albany County, New York.
The Community Caregivers service area covers towns and villages including Altamont, Guilderland, Bethlehem, Voorheesville, Berne, Knox and New Scotland.
The people we serve include:
* Older residents, especially those living alone
* People with acute or chronic illnesses
* Single or teenage parents
Services provided are:
* Assistance with shopping
* Assistance to family caregivers
* Meal preparation and delivery
* Light housekeeping
* Home repairs and yard work
* Visits or telephone reassurance
* Assistance with paperwork (insurance, applications, medical bills, etc.)
Community Caregivers, Inc. is funded by grants, bequests and charitable donations. All contributions are tax deductible.