6301 Riverdale Ave
Bronx, NY 10471
The College of Mount Saint Vincent was first founded as the Academy of Mount Saint Vincent by the Sisters of Charity of New York in 1847.
Mount Saint Vincent was the first women’s college in New York City. Its programs became coeducational in 1974.
Today, the College of Mount Saint Vincent continues to uphold the mission entrusted to it by the Sisters of Charity. Inspired by the spirit of Saint Vincent de Paul and Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton, deeply rooted in the Catholic tradition, and authentically ecumenical, the College prepares students for lives of professional accomplishment and service.
Education – Higher Ed