CLOVES Syndrome Community supports, educates, empowers and improves the lives of those affected by CLOVES Syndrome.
An improved quality of life for people with CLOVES Syndrome
1. Provide information and resources to educate others about CLOVES Syndrome
2. Foster and promote a supportive community
3. Build and sustain a broad base of funding sources to support our mission and goals
4. Utilize 80% of incoming funds to provide financial assistance to those impacted by
5. Participate in and promote CLOVES Syndrome research to assist in a complete
understanding of the disease.