Our purpose is to assist parents in providing a Christ-centered education for their children. Because we recognize that all knowledge comes from God, we are committed to applying the truth of Scripture to every aspect of the curricula and to training children to think biblically in every area of life. Because we recognize that God expects the very best from his people, we are committed to academic excellence. At all levels, in all programs, curricula and teachings, we seek to do the following:
• Encourage every student to develop a love for learning and to achieve his/her academic potential.
• Provide a clear model of biblical Christian life through our staff and board (Matthew 22:37-40).
• Encourage every child to develop his/her relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:16-20).
• Teach all subjects as parts of an integrated whole with the Scripture at the center (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Corinthians 10:3-5).
• Emphasize grammar, logic, and rhetoric in all subjects.
• Provide an orderly atmosphere conducive to the attaining of these goals.