Clarion County’s Promise, Inc. is a preventionbased organization mobilizing people from every sector of Clarion County to build the character and competence of our county’s youth by fulfilling The Five Promises proven to be essential to a child’s health and future success.
1. Caring Adults: Providing children with an ongoing relationship with Caring Adults such as parents, mentors, tutors or coaches.
2. Safe Places: Providing children with Safe Places and structured activities during non- school hours.
3. Healthy Start: Providing young people with the essentials they need for good health from infancy through young adulthood.
4. Marketable Skills through Effective Education: Providing effective education to make it possible for a child to succeed as an adult, become selfsufficient and contribute to their community.
5. Opportunities to Serve: Providing youth with opportunities to serve and give back to the community through service.