Child Proof Advice is a 501(c)(3) established to educate the parents and caregivers of infants and pre-school age children in providing for a safe home environment.
Our safety professionals are committed to teaching workshops within a community to eliminate the preventable death and injury of children by offering a comprehensive educational program for parents and caregivers including instruction, discussion and demonstration of available safety products.
* Save a child's life
* Increase community awareness of the seriousness of childhood injury
* Educate parents and caregivers on the importance of child safety
* Contribute to the decline in the preventable death and injury of children
Memberships and Endorsements
* American Heart Association (authorized dealer)
* American Red Cross (endorsement)
* NC Department of Child Development (approved program) et al.
4036 Bannockburn Place Suite I Charlotte, NC 28211