The Mission: Child Center ~ Marygrove seeks to serve children and young adults who are among the most vulnerable members of our community.
The Mission is made possible by:
1. Creating a safe, secure environment which fosters the intellectual, spiritual, physical and moral development of each child/young adult and their family system.
2. Integrating and networking of human resources and moral values which will promote each child's/ young adult's self esteem and meaningful participation in their life.
3. Involving the family unit (extended family included), to the extent possible, so everyone has the opportunity to participate and impact the care and treatment of the child/young adult.
4. Providing individualized care and opportunities that will assist each child/young adult to optimize their development.
5. Employing dedicated and competent staff who are committed to the values and importance of the services they provide.