The Child Care Resource Center is the child care resource and referral agency for Lorain, Erie, Huron, Sandusky and Seneca counties in Ohio. The Child Care Resource Center is a private non-profit agency that is part of the statewide system of child care resource and referral funded by the Ohio Department of Jobs & Family Services.
The Child Care Resource Center:
* helps families find child care
* recruit, trains, and supports caregivers
* provides startup information for childcare programs
* collects data for community planning
* advocates and supports laws and programs that make quality child care affordable and accessible