The Center for Spirituality at Work serves as a bridge....
* between those who are poor and those who are not poor;
* leading to the practical implementation of social justice in the marketplace;
* supporting the development of partnerships that seek solutions to social issues;
* toward the development of a spirituality of work;
* for integrating work, home, community service and personal time.
The Center sponsors the following programs:
-Making Choices: A program which uses volunteer mentors from the community to teach decision-making and life-planning skills to women incarcerated at Denver Women’s Correctional Facility (DWCF).
-Spirituality in the Marketplace: The Center offers workshops, seminars, consultation, and programs for individuals, businesses, nonprofits, churches and civic organizations in the area of spirituality and work.
A formation program for the training of spiritual directors