Broom Street Theater is a 501(c)3 (non-profit) organization. As such, donations made to BST are tax deductible. More importantly, without your donations we would cease to exist.
Broom Street Theater Mission Statement
Broom Street Theater (BST) is a non-profit, member-controlled theater located in
Wisconsin. BST volunteers and staff foster artistic freedom, growth, and
expression through non-traditional experimental and/or original artistic forms.
Our goals include creating high quality and unique theater through
• promoting communication, education, and entertainment;
• challenging the cultural and intellectual assumptions of our audiences
through unique and diverse productions;
• producing world premiere adaptations or original concepts of extant
• promoting and defending freedom of expression; and
• supporting writer/directors’ visions of their own work without censorship.