PO Box 1728
Brazoria, TX 77422
This is the old 1933 Elementary School in Brazoria, Texas that was given to our group by the CBISD to turn the school into the Community Library and restore the auditorium (350 seats) into a theater with sound and lighting. We now have a Medical Center in one wing of the School. We used the gymnasium for craft shows, antique shows and fund raisers.