The mission of Birth Choice Services is to foster a Christ centered
view of human life and sexuality by offering
hope and compassionate help; thus enabling positive,
life-affirming choices by:
• Saving the lives of unborn children.
• Providing physical, emotional, practical and spiritual
help for women and men with unplanned
• Offering support and healing to victims of past
• Preventing crisis pregnancies through abstinence
• Providing education to the community on issues
regarding the Sanctity of Human Life.
To prevent the destruction of human life, while providing
hope and healing to those affected by abortion.
• Confidential counseling
• Pregnancy tests
• Limited Ultrasounds
• Maternity home referrals
• Material support for maternity/baby
• Medical and adoption referrals
• Post abortion support
• Childbirth & parenting information
• Education/community speaking/events