Hospice deals with the physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual concerns of the patient and family.
• We provide each patient with a Care Team composed of the patient's own doctor, a hospice nurse, home health aide, a family support counselor, chaplain, and a specially trained volunteer.
• The professional staff of Big Bend Hospice are experts in palliative care and are highly skilled in pain and symptom management.
• Care is provided in the patients own home, in a long term care facility (such as a nursing home or an assisted living facility), or in the Hospice House residence.
• Hospice helps family members through their grief and into healing after the loss of a loved one.
• Services are available, on-call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Big Bend Hospice serves Franklin, Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor and Wakulla counties in Florida