The Association for Regenerative Culture (ARCulture.org) is a not-for-profit organization organized in 2005 to promote an informed understanding of the value and responsibility for personal and planetary transformation at culture’s edge.
ARC strengthens vital relationships between the human and natural worlds through:
* the bioregional organization of society;
* the development of resourceful and self-reliant communities;
* and the empowerment of individuals with appropriate tools, skills, and practices.
ARC’s three educational program initiatives are to:
1. Teach permaculture principles and strategic techniques;
2. Develop a vibrant North American network of educational practitioners; and
3. Create centers for the demonstration of ethical and sustainable agricultural and cultural practices.