Associates for Human Services, Inc. (AHS) is a not-for-profit agency meeting a wide range of human services needs in the Greater Taunton Area. We provide support services for children, adults, and seniors experiencing developmental disabilities or delays, as well as families struggling economically. Today, we have five programs.
· Early Intervention serves children, birth to 3, with developmental disabilities or delays
· Early Head Start serves low-income families with children, birth to 3; and pregnant women
· Parent Child Home Program is a home-based literacy program for families with children, 18 months to 4 years, at risk of educational disadvantage
· WISE Elder Services is a day support and adult day health service for adults over the age of 55 with developmental disabilities or health related issues
· Residential Program provides services to adults with developmental disabilities in integrated community settings