The Annunciation School opened on October 13, 1952 under the direction of the Sisters of Mercy. Annunciation School reflects a visible faith community. Rooted in the teachings of Jesus, Annunciation School is enriched by Catholic tradition and lived Gospel values and is enhanced by the celebration of liturgy, sacrament, and prayer.
Annunciation School is child-centered and is committed to providing strong academic and developmental programs which enable children to grow to their full potential. They empower the children to meet the challenges of living in an ever-changing racially and culturally diverse world. The faculty and staff are faith-filled, dedicated, knowledgeable and competent in their professions, and strive to meet the individual needs of the children.