Animal Rescue Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 charity dedicated to the rescue of the abandoned, abused and neglected animals in Tucson. In addition, ARF is dedicated to community education and support on:
- Adopting a pet
- Vaccinations and Animal Care
- Training and community resources.
ARF works in collaboration with Pima Animal Care Center to facilitate adoptions of the homeless and abandoned animals housed there. Through this partnership, ARF:
- Provides adoption services at PACC on Saturdays and Sundays maintaining adoption hours when the facility is closed.
- Organizes and conducts adoption days for rescued pets at local pet stores including PetsMart.
- Rescues animals at the risk of euthanasia because of overcrowding and places them into loving foster homes until permanent homes can be provided.