THE MISSION OF ADDA-SR
ADDA-SR is a non-profit organization. Their mission is to:
* Provide a resource network
* To support individuals impacted by attention deficit disorders
* To advocate for the development of community resources and services that meet the educational, social, and health care needs of all individuals with ADD/ADHD
* To keep the public informed on the disorder through the media, an association newsletter, referral service, monthly support groups, parent and adult services, an annual conferences and workshops.
* This Association is not affiliated with any professionals, businesses or agencies.