A World Fit For Kids is a non-profit organization originated in Los Angeles, CA, where its headquarters are still located. The chairman and spokesperson is Mr. Kevin Sorbo.
The mission of this organization is to "help students greatly improve their own physical, mental, and emotional fitness through sports, fitness and peer leadership training; develop youth leaders who will become mentors and positive older role models for elementary through high school youth; provide valuable life skills for the student's successful integration into school, the workplace, and the larger community."
This is done by helping children to:
• Increase self-esteem
• Learn responsibility, commitment, and teamwork
• Experience a sense of achievement and working toward a goal
• Develop improved interpersonal and communication skills
• Serve as positive role models who make a difference with other youth
• Perform valuable community service