- Ladies Swiss Solid 14K Gold Omega Manual Wind at just $325expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Get flat rate shipping on all ordersexpires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Check out today's top sales and deals!expires: 01/01/2050Get deal & save
- Ladies Diver Watch at just $599expires: 09/29/2014Get deal & save
- Vintage Eaton Pocket Watch for just $325expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Men's 200 Meter Swiss Eta Quartz Diver Watches for just $450expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Men's 200 Meter Swiss Eta Automatic Diver at just $725expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Ara 200 Meter Ladies Diver at just $599expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- 14K Solid Gold Bulova Accutron at just $1150expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Never miss coupons from Master Watchmaker!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest Master Watchmaker deals.
About Master Watchmaker
Master Watchmaker is an online retailer of diver watches, collectibles, specialty bands and watch tools. They have over 40 years of experience in offering quality products and exceptional service. Choose from men's Swiss quartz and automatic watches, ladies jewel watches and Swiss Vacheron & Constantin pocket watches. If you want a quality watch at negotiable prices, check out Master Watchmaker today. Be sure to use your Master Watchmaker coupon code to save on your purchase!
About Master Watchmaker Deals
Master Watchmaker is a family-owned business of watch enthusiasts which stem from the patriarch of their family, Arthur Lupu: a master watchmaker with over 40 years of experience. They deal only with quality watches. They are connected to Swiss manufacturers and deal with new watches in which they warranty ourselves. They also collect and sell vintage pocket watches and wrist watches, which all come with a written warranty. If you have a watch you are interested in selling, send them a picture of the watch and the movement if possible. As a watchmaker with over 50 years of experience, they have repaired many types of timepieces, from wristwatches to grandfather clocks, with most being Swiss or Japanese. With their training in the old country, naturally many of the Swiss watches were either hand-wound or automatic. The automatics of the day were just starting to come into their own with longer power reserves and accuracy. Swiss watches were the norm with minor influences of Japanese timepieces, prior to the 70’s. Their new Quartz watches contain the Swiss Eta Quartz and is recommended for those seeking precise accuracy at a more economical price. The team of master watch specialists at Master Watchmaker personally pressure tests their ARA Diving Watches and meticulously inspects all parts of the case, as well as the crown for any leakage and/or moisture. The gaskets hold up well under rigorous testing. They are able to tell the consumer with confidence that these watches are worth the money. Check out MasterWatchmaker.net to view their complete selection of watches and order yours today using the Master Watchmaker coupon code to save!
3.5% donation on all purchases made at this store