- Get Legal Advice from an Experience Attorney with the Personal Legal Plan from $9.99/ monthexpires: ongoingGet deal & save
- LLC Documents from $99 + State Filing Feeexpires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Business Legal Plan from $23.99/ monthexpires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Last Will & Testament from $69expires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Real Estate Deed Transfer from $249 expires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Real Estate Leases from $29 - Personalized lease with forms to manage your propertyexpires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Patents & Copyrights at LegalZoom.comexpires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Register Your Trademark from $169 + U.S. Government Filing Feesexpires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Check out today's top sales and deals!expires: 01/01/2050Get deal & save
Never miss coupons from Legal Zoom!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest Legal Zoom deals.
- Incorporation Documents from $99 + State Filing Feeexpires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Get Top Quality Legal Documents without paying top dollar!expires: ongoingGet deal & save
We wish these coupon codes and deals lasted longer! Here are a few coupons that may still work. It never hurts to try!
About Legal Zoom
Legal Zoom was created to provide an easy-to-use, online service that helps people create their own legal documents. They brought together some of the best minds in the legal and technological fields to make this vision a reality. The result is LegalZoom, the leading, nationally recognized legal brand for small business and consumers in the United States. Get the legal advice you need at pricepoints you can afford. Take advantage of LegalZoom coupon codes to get greater savings and discounts.
About Legal Zoom Deals
If you ever want to create a legal document but don’t know how this is the site for you. Legal Zoom understands that it can take a lot of time, research, inconvenience, and fees to create legal documents. Americans spend millions of dollars each year on routine legal needs. Legal Zoom has come up with an affordable way to take care of common legal matters. Co-founders of legalzoom.com Brian Lee, Robert Shapiro, Eddie Hartman, and Brian Liu are attorneys who made it a mission of theirs to create new standards for convenience and service in their industry. They make it easy for you to trademark a name, create a last will, or take care of other legal matters. They not only make it convenient and affordable, but they also make sure that everyone gets protected legally. Legal Zoom allows you to create your legal documents in three easy steps. Step 1 is to log in to their secure site and answer questions. Step 2 would be to wait patiently as Legal Zoom’s document assistants review your submitted answers. At Step 3 they print your documents on archival quality, acid-free bond paper, and deliver them to you. Through their services they may even file your documents with the appropriate agencies. Give them a try! Completing a questionnaire is free. At the end of the questionnaire, you have the ability to decide if you want to purchase the document or not. Try Legal Zoom for your legal document needs. Do not forget to use your Legal Zoom coupon for additional discounts.
no donation on purchases made at this store.