- 10% Off When You Sign Up For Emailsexpires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Get Kidrobot Backpack Artist: Kidrobot at just $42expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Get Kidrobot Bait Trucker Hat Artist: Kidrobot at just $25expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Get Free Shipping on all orders over $99 expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Do-It-Yourself Toys from $1.99expires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Art from $29.99expires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Get Relatively Hip Happy Labbit Plush Mini Series 2 inch at just $4.99at just $11.99expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Get Art of War Dunny Series Artist: Various Artists at just $11.99expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Check out today's top sales and deals!expires: 01/01/2050Get deal & save
- Never miss coupons from kidrobot!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest kidrobot deals.
Kidrobot works with top-quality artists and designers to put together a line of creative and unique toys, apparel, key chains, hats, bags and more for kids of all ages. The limited-edition toys, though, are the piece de resistance. Need proof? In 2007, New York City's Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) selected 13 Kidrobot toys to add to its collection. Some pieces may even retail up to $25,000. Use Kidrobot coupons and promo codes to enjoy discounts on your next purchase.
About kidrobot Deals
Founded in 2002 by designer Paul Budnitz, Kidrobot is the world's premier creator of limited edition art toys and apparel. Kidrobot creates toys, apparel, accessories, and other products in collaboration with many of the world's most talented artists and designers. The products sold at Kidrobot are the centerpieces of a global movement that exemplifies the cutting edge of both pop art and mass culture. Many Kidrobot toys, such as Dunny, MUNNY, and Frank Kozik's Labbits and Mongers, attract huge followings. Artists that work with Kidrobot have gained celebrity status-these include USA artists Frank Kozik, Tim Biskup, Huck Gee, Joe Ledbetter, Tristan Eaton, Paul Budnitz, and Tara McPherson; the German design collective eBoy; Japan's Devilrobots & Mad Barbarians; French street artists Tilt & Mist; the UK's TADO and ilovedust; Australia's Nathan Jurevicius; Argentina's DOMA; and many, many others. A blend of sculpture and popular art, many of Kidrobot's exclusive toys are extremely rare and collectible. Artists often create a series of only a few hundred to a few thousand pieces, so once a toy is sold out, it's sold out forever. Kidrobot toys retail anywhere from $5 to $25,000, and many appreciate in value over time. The Museum of Modern Art in New York City (MoMA) acquired 13 Kidrobot toys in late 2007, adding these iconic pieces to the museum's collection. In 2006, Kidrobot launched its exclusive apparel line. Vibrant, distinctive, and produced in limited runs, Kidrobot apparel draws from the company's unique pop art aesthetic. Visit KidRobot.com today and order your piece of art to add to your personal collection. You can save on your order with the Kidrobot coupon code!
3.5% donation on purchases made at this store